BC Stack Review 2019 | A Massive Collection of 65 Products Aimed At Helping You Grow Your Business Online
*** SEE UPDATED BC STACK BLOG POST FOR 2021 LOCATED HERE ****
**** BC STACK 2020 IS LIVE – 7/19 TO 7/25| SEE NEW BLOG REVIEW – CLICK HERE ****
Are you searching for information about BC Stack? Wondering what it’s all about? Well, you’ve come to the right blog post. In this BC Stack 2019 review post, I am going to go over what is BC Stack, what is included in it, the cost and who it is for.
So continue reading to learn more. 🙂 Don’t feel like reading this full review and want to go straight to the sales page? Check out the Quick Review section below for the website link.
BC Stack Review – Quick Overview
So What is “BC Stack”?
BC Stack is a collection of knowledge in the form of courses, ebooks, courses, services, webinars, plugins and more – all aimed at making you a better Digital Marketer. You get 65 products from 65 leaders in the digital marketing world.
The people behind BC Stack are Dan Morris and Rachel Martin. They are the creators and authors of BloggingConcentrated.com home of four shows/events they host each year to help business owners improve their income and business models.
BC Stack’s number one goal is to help you sell more of your products/services, drive more traffic and convert more clients by educating you about digital marketing.
What is included in “BC Stack”?
When you purchase BC stack, you are going to get a massive collection of knowledge in the form of courses, ebooks, courses, services, webinars, plugins and more (see image below). A total of 65 products are included.
Take a look at how the “stack” is broken down.
Here is a highlight list of some of the products which will be included inside BC Stack:
– Join Amanda Robinson’s 4 Week Live Facebook Ads Course, a $497 value
– Crissy Herron shares how working with brands she was given a new car AND paid to drive it
– Jackie is offering four months of Speaker Leads from Speakertunity – 250 opportunities
– Seth Green teaches the only Podcast Monetization strategies that matter
– Chad Fullerton’s Primed for Launch goes live with BC Stack
– Adrienne Graham is teaching how to get Investment Money for your Biz
– Jennifer Ledbetter is launching her newest Pinterest Product in the Stack .
– Sarah Titus shares how she is making more than a million dollars a year with Shopify Stores. What works and what doesn’t
– and get a full year’s membership to the 360 Marketing Squad
As you can see it’s an awesome variety of topics, tools and services you will be able to get your hands on when you purchase BC Stack. The BC Stack can be extremely overwhelming for some people as it will be hard to find the time to get through a large collection of 65 products. My advice to you is to focus only on the products you feel will best meet your needs. If you only get through or use 3 to 5 products out the collection that helped move your business forward in the right direction then you would have received you money’s worth.
Cost and Bonuses of “BC Stack”
Now brace yourself! The cost of BC Stack is only $39! Yes, you read this right. It’s an incredible price for all that is included. Now, there are no bonuses from the vendor as this is already a massive collection of products as it is, BUT if you purchase from me, I’ll thrown in the following two bonuses:
- Receive 30 min Free Coaching or Tech Support Call with me to ask questions or get support for setting up a lead generation or sales funnel for your business product or service.
- FREE Social Media Dashboard – so you can post and schedule your social content on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest and more.
- FREE Done For You (DFY) Branded Funnel when you get a 7 day free trial of Builderall – The Ultimate Internet Marketing Platform. Use my funnel to help you practice and generate leads and if you see results, then feel free to sign up.
- Free Affiliate Marketing Crash Course for Beginners delivered to your inbox for 5 days.
Just be sure to contact me on via my contact form on my website and provide your
best email address and a copy of your paypal receipt. I will send you a link to schedule our coaching coach and link to the DFY Branded Funnel you can edit immediately with your trial membership to Builderall.
Is “BC Stack 2019” right for you?
If you are an author, coach, speaker, blogger, vlogger, podcaster, freelancer or solopreneur that struggles with reaching the right people to buy your products or services, then this product is perfect for you.
As the creator’s of BC Stack said it so perfectly on their website last year:
“You have so much passion for what you do. But being good at your craft is not enough.
If you’re going to help people, change people’s lives, make people smile you have to become a proficient Digital Marketer.
Even if you plan to hire people, you can’t live in the dark. Because if you do you’ll have no way to judge if what you’re being charged is fair.
You need to understand video, podcasting, blogging, selling digital and physical products, using social media, how to launch a product . . . and even how to build a virtual team of consultants.
I know you are good at what you do. What I want to do is introduce you to people that are experts in getting people to pay for your knowledge.”
With that being said, when you grab BC Stack, you will gain access to 65 products in various digital marketing topics that will show you how to sell more of your products or services, drive traffic to your website or funnels and convert more clients. These products are from talented and successful leaders in the product creation and digital marketing space sharing their knowledge with you so you can cut the learning curve.
So much for one incredible low price of $39 and it will only be available for 5 days only! June 9 to 14th. Don’t delay and get this phenomenal deal today.