BC Stack Review 2020 | Huge Collection of 65 Business Building Products
*** SEE UPDATED BC STACK BLOG POST FOR 2021 LOCATED HERE ****
Are you searching for information about BC Stack? Wondering what it’s all about? Well, you’ve come to the right blog post. In this BC Stack 2020 review post, I am going to go over what is BC Stack, what is included in it, the cost and who it is for.
So continue reading to learn more. 🙂 Don’t feel like reading this full review and want to go straight to the sales page? Check out the Quick Review section below for the website link.
BC Stack Review – Quick Overview
So What is “BC Stack”?
BC Stack is a collection of knowledge in the form of software, courses, ebooks, event tickets, services, webinars, plugins and more – all aimed at making you a better online marketer for your business. You get 65 products from 65 business leaders/experts in the digital marketing world and all for one low amazing price. It launches once a year and for one week only with fresh new digital products by 65 different leaders. The whole point behind BC Stack is to introduce you to new experts and introduce the experts to a new audience. Its a win win for everyone.
The people behind BC Stack are Dan Morris and Rachel Martin. They are the creators and authors of BloggingConcentrated.com home of four shows/events they host each year to help business owners improve their income and business models.
BC Stack’s number one goal is to help you sell more of your products/services, drive more traffic and convert more clients by educating you about digital marketing.
What is included in “BC Stack”?
When you purchase BC stack, you are going to get a massive collection of knowledge in the form of courses, ebooks, courses, services, webinars, plugins and more (see image below). A total of 65 products are included.
Take a look at how the “stack” is broken down.
Here is a highlight list of some of the products which will be included inside BC Stack:
- Bond Halbert – Halbertizing Program- The Best Direct Response Marketing Training Money Can Buy!
- Chad Collins – THE EXACT STRATEGY & FRAMEWORK I USE TO SELL-OUT EVENTS WHICH WON ME TWO GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS FOR TICKET SALES!
- Krista Miller – Running a Virtual Summit: Starter Kit
- Jenny Melrose – Instagram Story Accelerator
- Jennifer Maker Marx – BLOG BOUNDLESS: How to build a blog like a 7-figure blogger
- Kim Jacobson – Webinar-in-a-Box
- Chad Fullerton – “Handling Difficult Client Situations” Workshop Handy Client Replies Swipes Kit
- Monique Johnson – IGNITE VIDEO LIFESTYLE Mini Accelerator – How to Create High-Quality Videos For Social Media
- Ashley Armstrong – How to use product images for your eCommerce store to increase sales 120%+ Mini Master Class
- Dwayne Jeffries – Fast Forward Future – Hidden Secrets to Building Better Products by Igniting Innovation
- Mostafa Hosseini – Simple Marketing Formula Bootcamp (live)
- Ray Brehm – Bookfunnels 101
- Kevin & Sarah Arrow – Launch & Market Your Online Course
- Debbie Gartner – Lessons from making $20,000/month
- And a whole lot more…
As you can see it’s an awesome variety of topics, tools and services you will be able to get your hands on when you purchase BC Stack. The BC Stack can be extremely overwhelming for some people as it will be hard to find the time to get through a large collection of 65 products. My advice to you is to focus only on the products you feel will best meet your needs. If you only get through or use 3 to 5 products out the collection that helped move your business forward in the right direction then you would have received you money’s worth.
Cost and Bonuses of “BC Stack”
Now brace yourself! The cost of BC Stack is only $47! Yes, you read this right. It’s an incredible price for all that is included. Now, there are no bonuses from the vendor as this is already a massive collection of products as it is, BUT if you purchase from me, I’ll thrown in the following bonuses:
- Receive 30 min Free Coaching or Tech Support Call with me to ask questions or get support for setting up a lead generation or sales funnel for your business product or service.
- FREE Social Media Dashboard – so you can post and schedule your social content on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest and more.
- FREE Done For You (DFY) Branded Funnel when you get a free trial of Builderall – The Ultimate Internet Marketing Platform. Use my funnel to help you practice and generate leads and if you see results, then feel free to sign up.
- Free Affiliate Marketing Crash Course for Beginners delivered to your inbox for 5 days.
Just be sure to contact me on via my contact form on my website and provide your best email address and a copy of your paypal or payment receipt. I will send you a link to schedule our coaching coach and link to the DFY Branded Funnel you can edit immediately with your trial membership to Builderall.
Is “BC Stack 2020” right for you?
If you are an author, coach, speaker, blogger, vlogger, podcaster, freelancer or solopreneur that struggles with reaching the right people to buy your products, then BC Stack is perfect for you.
When you grab BC Stack, you will gain access to 65 products in various digital marketing topics that will show you how to sell more of your products or services, drive traffic to your website or funnels and convert more clients. These products are from talented and successful leaders in the product creation and digital marketing space sharing their knowledge with you so you can cut the learning curve.
So much for one incredible low price of $47 and it will only be available for 7 days only! July 19 to 25th. Don’t delay and get this incredible deal today.