Three Must Haves When Choosing An Affiliate Product
Today’s post is about the three must haves when choosing an affiliate product.
We’re learning about this today because as entrepreneurs we all should want to be thorough at everything we do…
This information will help you to be great at choosing an affiliate product to promote.
So if you are interested in knowing what the 3 must haves are for choosing an affiliate product, then continue reading this post.
1) The first must have when choosing an affiliate product is ….you must believe in the product!
Make sure that the vendor is credible, do they do what they say they’re going to do?
Does the product deliver everything the vendor claims on the sales page?
If so, then put the first must have in the yes column.
2) The second must have is how is the support with this vendor?
Do they have a good reputation and how is their refund rate?
The refund rate should tell you how good their support is or give you an idea of how good it is.
If the support is terrible they will have a high refund rate so make sure to check all that out before promoting them.
The reason that good support is crucial is because you’re going to be sending this offer to your audience.
When you send affiliate offers to you’re audience, you’re saying to them…
“Hey I believe in this product, I believe that it’s worth your hard-earned money to purchase it.”
Make sure you protect your audience and send them only top notch affiliate offers from top notch vendors.
3) Finally the Third must have that an affiliate must know about is are other affiliates making money with this product?
Does this vendor have a good track record?
You can verify this inside the affiliate platform that the vendor is using to promote the product…some of the most popular platforms are JVZoo, Warrior+ and Clickbank.
You can gather all the data for the product…for example like how many sales for the product so far and ratings or reviews about the vendor too. Also, The refund rate and conversion rate is all readily available for affiliates to see on these platforms. So make sure to research this info… Otherwise you might be promoting products to your audience that are no good.
Remember that your audience or your email list is the core of your business.
So, as an affiliate marketer you have to protect that asset & think of it as your goose that laid the golden egg.
So, each time that you are considering promoting an affiliate product be sure to check off all three must haves I covered in today’s post. Here’s a recap.
- Make sure that you believe in the product. Purchasing the product is helpful. This is really important as it will help you promote it authentically and naturally to your audience.
- Make sure that they have a good and solid support system for the customers to ask their questions and get answers. If they don’t you’re going to get refunds and have to pay money back you thought you already made.
- Lastly, are other affiliates making money with this product? If it’s a new product have affiliates made money with products that this vendor has launched in the past. You want to associate yourself with winners that are making sales and know how to make sales. This will make the affiliate marketing process much more easier for you.
Well alright guys, that does it for this post on the “three must haves when choosing an affiliate Product”. Hope this information is helpful enough for you to go take action & make some sales!!!
If you got something out of this post, subscribe for blog updates on product reviews, how-to videos, wfh ideas and affiliate marketing tips and advice.